Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Welcome, Tita Rose!


It's almost June and in that month, we remember in particular all the lay faithful who are involved in the various ministries in the Church.

When I started serving in a parish many years ago, one of the lay persons that won my admiration was Tita Rose Guevarra Markell. A beauty in her own right, she was a lector in one of the many Sunday Masses in Gagalangin. Apart from that she was an active member and later Regent of the Daughters of Mary Immaculate which my late grandmother Pilar founded. Tita Rose was also involved in the Lions Clubs International; she is the Chartered President of Gagalangin Lions Club. I got to know more about her through my brother Giovanni whose high school classmate RJ is Tita Rose's youngest son.

Tita Rose is like a mom to me and I'm very glad that she has accepted our invitation to be part of the God-speak team. We appreciate her contribution and look forward to a fruitful collaboration with her.

We are indeed growing in numbers and are open to more volunteers. If you have the talent, please share it!

Looking forward to hear from you!

God bless!


Pietro S. Albano
Editor-in-Chief

No comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP